- Personal Injury
"My core values are family and justice. As the eldest child, I served as the head of the household in my family starting from a young age. That experience shaped my strong desire and need to take care of family and help others.
I was inspired to become a lawyer in high school. I then chose an undergraduate degree in psychology because I wanted to better understand people and enhance my natural affinity for empathy.
Today, I believe my law firm's success comes from my ability to be empathetic, and my experience helps me understand diverse personality traits and relate to my clients.
My pursuit of justice is rooted in a deep commitment to making what is wrong right and winning the battle against the bad guys."
Mr. Rashtian is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, Santa Clarita Valley Bar Association, San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), and Valley Industry Association (VIA).
He is also admitted to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
- In good standing with the Better Business Bureau of Southland
- California Places High Standards on Common Transportation Carriers, The Signal, December 22, 2006
- State Bar of California, 1997
- Santa Clarita Valley Bar Association, 2006
- Ambassador with with Santa Clarita Valley Chamber of Commerce, 2006
- North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce, 2006
- Castaic Chamber of Commerce, 2006
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Member
- Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Member
- California, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1997
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1997
Current Employment Position
- Selected to Super Lawyers: 2023
- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- “10.0” Superb Rating with Avvo
- Attorney and Practice Magazine Top 10 attorney award
- American Institute of Legal Advocates “Elite Advocate 2019”