Santa Clarita Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
A serious accident can drastically alter a person’s life in an instant. You may require costly and extensive treatment, and you may be unable to work while recovering. Permanent pain and physical disability are also potential outcomes. If someone else’s negligence caused you to sustain a catastrophic injury, it would not be fair for you to bear the financial burden of that negligence. You have the right to seek compensation for wrongs committed against you. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a catastrophic accident, it is imperative that you seek the advice of The Mason Law Firm, a Santa Clarita firm with significant experience in catastrophic accident cases.
A catastrophic accident can result in serious injuries, such as:
- Broken bones
- Loss of limbs such as fingers, hand or legs
- Loss of vision, hearing or smell
- Spinal cord injury
- Head injury
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Back injury, resulting in surgery
- Meniscus tear in the knee, resulting in surgery
- Deep wound and tissue damage, resulting in scarring
- Internal injuries
Unfortunately, the losses suffered by a personal injury victim can be devastating, including:
- Loss of income or the inability to make a living in one’s chosen profession
- Home health care or assisted living
- Long term care and/or medication
- Artificial limbs or replacements such as a knee replacement
- Scar revision
- Permanent physical disability and the change of lifestyle
All things considered, this is only a selected list of damages that an accident victim may suffer following a catastrophic accident. To summarize, serious injury attorneys and accident lawyers, such as Mason Rashtian and The Mason Law Firm, can help victims seek compensation for serious injuries sustained in catastrophic accidents. Personal injury attorney Mason Rashtian:
- Is peer-review rated AV Preeminent through Martindale-Hubble,* the highest rating an attorney can achieve
- Is a member of The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, professional organization composed of the premier plaintiff trial lawyers
- Has a 10.0 rating with Avvo
- Has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau
We can and will evaluate your case and educate you as to your options. Ultimately, what makes us unique is that attorney Rashtian has litigated thousands of cases on both sides of the issue (from the defense side and the plaintiff’s side). As such, he is very experienced in litigating catastrophic accidents and serious injury cases.
There is never a fee unless there is a recovery in the case.
Contact the Mason Law Firm for a Free Case Evaluation.
We offer a free consultation if you have been involved in a catastrophic accident and wish to speak to a lawyer about your rights, please give us a call at 661-270-5677 or contact us online.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.