Injured In A Catastrophic Accident?
Why do you need a catastrophic injury lawyer or personal injury attorney? Personal injury attorneys are mindful that some personal injury victims, including those involved in catastrophic or serious accidents, sustain injuries that are long-lasting and at times, permanent.
A catastrophic accident can lead to severe injuries, which may include:
- Broken bones
- Loss of limbs such as fingers, hand or legs
- Loss of vision, hearing or smell
- Spinal cord injury
- Head injury
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Back injury, resulting in surgery
- Meniscus tear in the knee, resulting in surgery
- Deep wound and tissue damage, resulting in scarring
- Internal injuries
Unfortunately, when a personal injury victim suffers serious injuries, the losses that accompany those injuries can be devastating.
They may include, among others:
- Loss of income or the inability to make a living in one’s chosen profession
- Home health care or assisted living
- Long term care and/or medication
- Artificial limbs or replacements such as a knee replacement
- Scar revision
- Permanent physical disability and the change of lifestyle
All things considered, this is only a selected list of damages that an accident victim may suffer following a catastrophic accident. To summarize, serious injury attorneys and accident lawyers, such as Mason Rashtian and The Mason Law Firm, can help victims seek compensation for serious injuries sustained in catastrophic accidents. Personal injury attorney Mason Rashtian:
- Is peer-review rated AV Preeminent through Martindale-Hubble,* the highest rating an attorney can achieve
- Is a member of The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, professional organization composed of the premier plaintiff trial lawyers
- Has a 10.0 rating with Avvo
- Has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau
We can and will evaluate your case and educate you as to your options. Ultimately, what makes us unique is that attorney Rashtian has litigated thousands of cases on both sides of the issue (from the defense side and the plaintiff’s side). As such, he is very experienced in litigating catastrophic accidents and serious injury cases.
There is never a fee unless there is a recovery in the case.
Our Contact Info
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.